General 30 april 2021 5 minutes
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer for our international and expanding Research & Development Security Lab in The Netherlands and Estonia. Our innovative R&D Lab has a focus on security solutions to protect embedded devices (IoT). Join us and be part of a healthy company operating in the security industry. We have a strong vision for our future, and we are looking to add innovative and driven people to our team.
What will your mission be?
As our hero Front-End Developer, you will be part of a Scrum team working on innovative security products. It means working closely with a Product Owner, UI / UX designers and other Engineers. Your mission will be to design, build and implement the interface. You will also have plenty of room for new ideas, experimentation and trial & error that allow you to grow and learn rapidly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- - Minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable role;
- - Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC Razor, Entity Framework, SignalR, AutoMapper, Jquery, and Bootstrap;
- - Proficiency in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
Highly appreciated / Bonus points:
- - Experience with Docker, Docker compose, k8s, REST API and IdentityServer4;
- - Experience with the development of a cloud solution, preferable AWS;
- - Experience with Scrum;
- - Experience with a development-based DDD (Domain Driven Design) pattern.
What we offer:
You will work in our friendly, international environment with other highly professional and motivated people. Our team has some of the most driven and capable members from the industry, having vast expertise and strong orientation towards best practices in software engineering and agile practices. Besides, at Exset Labs, we firmly believe that if you enjoy your work, you will be more creative, more productive, and generally happier, so that's what we aim for!
- We think it is fun to have lunch together so we support everyone to join and share their stories. We also love taking little breaks to get some fresh air and get our creative juices flowing, so we encourage Exseteers to join our lunch walks.
- When we are back in the office, we have happy hour once every two weeks with drinks, some snacks & games.
- We organize fun and active team-building events so you can let your creative and your competitive side out !!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, take into account that only CV in English will be considered.