Senior Global Sales Representative
General 08 september 2021 5 minutes
We are looking for a top, customer-oriented Senior Global Sales Representative for our international and expanding Research & Development Security Lab in The Netherlands. Our innovative Dutch R&D Lab has a focus on developing embedded security solutions to protect cyber-physical systems. Join us and be part of a thriving company operating in the security industry.
What will your mission be?
As our new Senior Global Sales Representative your focus will mainly be on acquiring new customers and managing the relationship with existing customers.
Your ideal day will include actively participating in creating commercial opportunities for the organization, and in providing input regarding the further development of services. You will be a driving force among our sales team, helping us to build relationships with prospects and customers.
You will communicate with various departments within Exset Labs Europe, working closely alongside our Commercial Director and report to our CEO .
- - Encourage market development by researching and identifying potential customers, finding out their needs.
- - Flag proactive commercial opportunities within existing and new customers/channels and follow up.
- - Maintain positive business relationships with prospects and clients to ensure future sales through proactive engagement, delivering outstanding customer service satisfaction.
- - Extend Exset Labs' network of customers and commercial partners.
- - Work with the Marketing department to create and deliver sales presentations that are compelling, accurate, and informative.
- - Stay current with industry trends, monitor competition, and come up with innovative ideas to improve sales performance.
- - You will proactively work with the rest of the team to mature our business and sales strategy, including improving existing services/product offerings and creating new ones.
Desired Skills & Experience
- - MUST HAVE: some experience within the Cyber-physical Security or Embedded Security;
- - MUST HAVE: if you are non-EU: you need a valid Dutch residence/working permit;
- - You have 5 years or more experience in Sales;
- - You have excellent knowledge of the English language other languages is an advantage;
- - You are willing to travel on business trips inside and outside the EU;
- - You are commercially oriented;
- - You are stress resistant;
- - You are a real team-player and don't have a 9-5 mentality;
- - You see a challenge in everything!
Highly Appreciated/Bonus Points if:
- - If you have a good network, leads
- - You have a driver's license.
- - Preferably, you have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
What we Offer?
You will work in our friendly, international environment with other highly professional and motivated people in our Amsterdam office. Our team has some of the most driven and capable members from the industry, having vast expertise and strong orientation towards best practices in software engineering and agile practices.
For your role, you will get:
- - Good fringe benefits;
- - A competitive basic salary based on experience and knowledge, plus a bonus based on your effectiveness and contribution;
- - An informal working environment with a lot os (sales) experience in which everyone likes to share their knowledge, and where you are offered opportunities to grow further;
- - Flexibility in working hours and the possibility to (partly) work from home;
- - Encouragement to develop your own initiatives: we are a flat organization;
- - We offer a company pension plan, fancy laptop and travel allowance;
- - We are open to discuss what is actually important to you!
Besides, at Exset Labs Europe, we firmly believe that if you enjoy your work, you will be more creative, more productive, and generally happier, so that's what we aim for!
- - We think it is fun to have lunch together so we support everyone to join and share their stories. We also love taking little breaks to get some fresh air and get our creative juices flowing, so we encourage Exseteers to join our lunch walks.
- - When we are back in the office, we have happy hour once every two weeks with drinks, some snacks & games.
- - We organize fun and active team-building events so you can let your creative and your competitive side out!!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, take into account that only CVs in English will be considered.
We are not interested in acquisition by recruitment & selection agencies.